Wednesday 4 October 2017

Yogamatters

I like this shop enough to write this entirely unsolicited testimonial. I like it partly because the name can be taken in three ways. Firstly, Yoga matters as in, yoga is important. Secondly, yoga matters as in, the matters concerning yoga. And thirdly (and I really hope they did this on purpose) you could, at a stretch, describe someone who either makes or spends a lot of time on a yoga mat as a yoga matter. Like a coffee drinker, or a bird watcher. Lovely word play. I could enjoy that all day.

The other reason I like it is that it sells good products quite cheaply; sadly not something that can be said of every yoga retailer. I'm not going to link to it. It's easy to find.

I especially like my eye pillow. It cost less than £5 and is great. It’s plain and comfortable and just the right weight. The cover is removable which is handy if you want to scent the pillow, like I did. I removed the cover before adding five drops of lavender oil to the pillow, so the oil didn't stain the cover.

Unless you want to perform a chemical eye peel, I suggest you use no more than two drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace on Earth

When I roll out my mat I try to do it in as peaceful an environment as I can. I get up early while my wife and kids are still asleep and ti...