Monday 30 October 2017

Back after a break

The week before last I was really, really tired. Work was furiously busy, everyone at home was worn out, there seemed an endless amount of things to do...I just couldn’t face either getting up early to do yoga at home or going out in the evening to a class, so I didn’t. I got forty five minutes in at home over the weekend, but then went away with the extended family for six days. It was a good break, but there was neither the time nor the privacy to do a practice so I missed another week.  

After driving for six hundred and fifty miles yesterday, I didn’t really fancy it this morning either. However, I was sufficiently confident that I would enjoy it that I got up at 5.45am and rolled out the mat.


I’m glad I did. I soaked it up like a sponge. I was completely absorbed and the time flew by - the twenty minutes was up before I felt I’d even started. It’s good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace on Earth

When I roll out my mat I try to do it in as peaceful an environment as I can. I get up early while my wife and kids are still asleep and ti...